Paligoyligoy

Provide information, share experiences and anything under the sun...

Monday, March 5, 2012

Motorola Razr MAXX

What a day to start doing research and looking for a new gadget to wish for.

I have been using my Iphone 4 for months now and it suddenly hit me "what's new with the androids now a days?"

I have checked the internet and I found one very interesting Android Phone the Motorola Razr MAXX. As I remembered way back when the first moto razr was release everyone wanted to haved it, even. So what is new with the Motorola Razr Maxx? I checked on it and as I figured out similar to the first razr released it gives a very high performance and design here are the Basic information you might want to know about the Motorola Razr Maxx.


thank you gsmarena for the image 


Droid Razr Maxx:
Design:
         4.3 inch Super AMOLED Advanced capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
         with a kevlar back
         weighs 5.11 ounces and measures 0.35 inches thick

Operating System:
         Gingerbread

Features:
         1.2GHz dual-core processor
         16GB internal and 32 GB expansion slot
         HDMI slot
         8mp camera

Battery Life:
         20+ hrs talk time
         380 hrs standby


1 comment: